“3dM Software” is
- a new scientific method of analysis
- a novel kind of expert system for decision support
- a screen-based approach to measuring, taking input from man-made data, sensors and imaging technologies.
This leads to possible applications in many areas, such as:
1. bio- and life sciences:
- biology: to investigate cell types
- pharma: to control the quality of drugs
- medicine: to diagnose with better reliability and to assess the effects of drugs
2. natural sciences:
- chemistry: to quantify toxicity and other complex qualities
- materials: to research their qualities, especially when bonding with other materials
- metrology: to establish references for standards at nanoscale and below.
3. web services:
- sorting and ranking images
- comparing and correlating multi-dimensional data
- quantifying processes over different time intervals.