The image pairs above show the different kinds of input that our prototype software can accept: multi-dimensional data and digital images
- greyscale or colour
- produced with Terahertz or any other microscopic technology
- produced by any kind of telescope
and what it produces:
- re-visualizations for the human eye – with the benefit of new depth and perspective
- Proprietary ‘metadata’ makes ‘software vision’ possible – with the functionality for comparing, sorting and ranking images
- internal ‘image metrics’ is used for image processing – for the purpose of quantifying patterns, shapes and objects.
Image examples show: stem cells, sickle cells, red and white blood cells, Cassiopeia, the birth of a super nova, brain scans produced with a functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging device.